I have been on a Panchakarma diet for 9 days now and this has to continue for another week to come. From eating just anything edible from the market to following a strict, very strict diet minus all the dairy, sugar and fruits – It’s sort of boring.
There are things though that make this boring diet fun at times – experimenting with the limited ingredients you can eat. I figured out my favorite soup in life. I have been consuming this every alternate morning for breakfast and its the best part of my day to be honest.
- Carrots, Beans, Broccoli, Zucchini – a bowl full.
- Basil, Rosemary, Parsley, Black Pepper, Pink Salt. Optional – Nutmeg powder.
- Chop your veggies into small pieces.
- Take a pan and heat it for 30 seconds.
- Put 3-4 drops of ghee/olive oil.
- Add a pinch of Rosemary, basil and parsley.
- Put in the chopped vegetables and add some pink salt to taste.
- Pour one cup of water. Sprinkle some black pepper.
- Cover the pan with a lid and let it boil for 5 minutes on low flame.
- Add half a cup of water and nutmeg powder and let it cook for another 7-10 minutes on low flame.
- Turn the flame off and after 2 minutes of cooling, your soup is ready.